That's Jonathan Crane he's choking in the first pic, aka the Scarecrow. We just need to see him in the mask. [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] can't wait to see pics of scarecrow
That's Jonathan Crane he's choking in the first pic, aka the Scarecrow. We just need to see him in the mask. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thats what i meant [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Originally posted by cr0w:
We just need to see him in the mask. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 13, 2004 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Salnder ]</font>
Awesome [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Man, that cast is just unbelievable. My hopes for this film are sky high, and I don't think I'm gonna be disappointed. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
i am a little weary on this one
the batmobile is my biggest issue
and i thought he wasn't going to be wearing a body suit
oh well i will still probably see it
it just better be more like a crime drama
than batman forever and batman and robin
[img]cool.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]cool.gif[/img]Originally posted by Drfaceless:
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I can't wait for this movie....
And I still can't quite tell from the pics, but I hope the suit isn't all black, and has some gray in it.
Bookmarks